Tech Lighting - 700FMOBLB
The Orbel Collection by Tech Lighting is inspired by Mid-Century modern art with contrasting geometric shapes. The Orbel ceiling fixture features a circular canopy that supports alternating metal squares and four frosted spheres of light. Generously sizes with a 15 inch diameter, the Orbel wall sconce is offered in three modern finishes. Coordinate your design with other fixtures in the Orbel collection, the wall sconce, bath light and low voltage pendants. Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers. Refer to the Dimming Chart for more information.
|Online Product ID:
|Title 24 Qualified:
||L:20in"x W:20in"x H:11.3in" 18 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Inspired by Mid-Century modern art, the Orbel flush mount features a circular canopy that supports alternating metal squares and four frosted spheres of light
- 15'' diameter and available in three modern finishes, aged brass, matte black and polished nickel
- Ceiling mount only
- Complete the look with other fixtures in the Orbel family, such as the wall sconce, bath light and pyramid or round pendants
- Lamping options are compatible with most dimmers
- Protected by a 1-year warranty. please visit the ''About Us'' Page on techlighting.com for more for warranty details
- Rated for (4) 5W max. G9 bi-pin lamps (Not Included) LED. (4) 120 volt 5 watt (20 total watts) 1212 total delivered lumens, 3000K LED module. Dimmable with most LED compatible ELV and TRIAC dimmers. Ceiling mount only.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
700FMOBLB - Tech Lighting
Home Lighting is proud to present this matte black finished ceiling light, by Tech Lighting. The 700FMOBLB is made from premium materials, this Ceiling Light offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Tech Lighting's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other golden era fixtures to accessorize your room.
Known for its sophisticated, modern designs combined with the latest advancements in lighting technology and expert craftsmanship, Tech Lighting offers a wide variety of product categories such as low-voltage and line-voltage heads and pendants, wall sconces, ceiling fixtures, flush mounts, suspension pieces, bath bars, and LED undercabinet, display and cove lighting. Tech Lighting has been a premier choice of architects, specifiers, lighting designers, interior designers and homeowners since 1988.
Tech Lighting’s fixtures are individual works of art specially crafted by dedicated and talented artisans. The company’s designers find inspiration in their surroundings, such as in architecture, furniture and fashion. They also find inspiration in words such as “sophisticated,” “timeless” and “original.” Tech Lighting uses these words as guideposts to edit and refine until what’s left is a remarkable fixture to transform a space into something truly special.